Forms and Information
Below are links to download forms to establish an endowment fund and to assist advisors with client discussions.
This includes suggested clauses to insert in a will or trust deed when setting up an endowment fund with Top of the South Community Foundation:
- About the foundation - Info for Advisers & Donors
- Memorandum of Wishes for a donation (non-named fund)
- Memorandum of Wishes form for a named endowment fund
- Suggested Clauses for Will or Trust Legal Documents
Further information that may be helpful:
- Article - Explaining Foundations and Endowment Funds - by RSM Global July2017
- the foundation Autumn 2017 Newsletter (pdf print version)
- Tip Sheet - Identifying Charitable Opportunities
- Tips for compiling a successful Community Funding Application
NZLS Article 20 Oct 2016 "Lawyers very influential in promoting legacy giving"